NLSTA Private Training is a player development initiative led by Master trainer, Brian Thomsen. Brian is NLSTA’s Operations Manager and NLSA’s Technical Director & Director of Coaching. He has nearly a decade of 1 on 1 training experience in the Mercer and Bucks County area. His strength is getting your player the 1 on 1 technical training that is missing from their weekly team training sessions.
Private training is a beautiful supplement to your player’s team training sessions, with a customized approach to work on the technical skill set that YOU want. Working in a 1 on 1 or small group setting allows the trainer to identify positives and negatives in your player’s game, and build a core set of exercises that improve your player’s game quickly.
- 1 on 1 session: $75 per session
- 2 on 1 session: $90 per session ($45 per player)
- 3 on 1 session: $105 per session ($35 per player)
- 4 on 1 session: $120 per session ($30 per player)
- 5 on 1 session: $150 per session ($30 per player)
- For groups of 6 or more players, contact email@example.com for pricing & availability
To arrange Private Training: NLSTA is using the SetMore Appointment Application System, where you can book/pay for your sessions online. Click here to book a private session. If you do not see a time offered that works with your schedule, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request for a session outside of the slots offered. Session dates/time vary based upon the current season, available field permits, and trainer availability.